Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Hang-Jin Shin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Berwyn, IL. Dr. Shin completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Heart Care Centers Illionois and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Care Centers Illionois
Heart Care Centers of Illinois Sc3231 Euclid Ave Ste 201, Berwyn, IL 60402 Existing Patients: (708) 783-2055
Heart Care Centers Of Illinois
Heart Care Centers Of Illinois11560 S Kedzie Ave Ste 100, Merrionette Park, IL 60803 Existing Patients: (708) 824-1114
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shin's office is located at 3231 Euclid Ave Ste 201, Berwyn, IL 60402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Metrosouth Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital