Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de accepts your insurance.
Dr. Handel de, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. de completed a residency at Flower Hospital Family Medicine Residency. He currently practices at The Behavioral Health Center At North Florida Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de is board certified in Family Practice.
- St. Lukes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Flower Hospital Family Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Sint Eustatius, Medical School — 2008
- University of Massachusetts, Undergraduate School — 2002
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Behavioral Health Center At North Florida Regional Medical Center6500 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32605 Existing Patients: (352) 333-4000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de frequently treats Administrative Physical, Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. de's office is located at 6500 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. de has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- ProMedica Flower Hospital