Dr. Safah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hana Safah, MD is a medical oncology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Safah completed a residency at Greater Baltimore Med Center. She currently practices at Tulane Cancer Center Clinic and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Safah is board certified in Hematology.
- Greater Baltimore Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Safah?
knowledgeable and compassionate
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hana Safah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Safah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Safah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Safah frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Safah's office is located at 150 S Liberty St, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Safah speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tulane Medical Center
Tulane Cancer Center Clinic
Tulane Cancer Center Clinic150 S Liberty St, New Orleans, LA 70112 (504) 988-5451