Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Hamilton Chen, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at UC Irvine. He currently practices at University Pain Consultants and is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chen is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- UC Irvine, Fellowship Hospital
- UC Irvine, Residency Hospital
- SUNY - Downstate College of Medicine Brooklyn, Medical School
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- Exclusive Healthcare
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Prime Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mandarin, Mandarin, Spanish
University Pain Consultants
University Pain Consultants- Menifee
University Pain Consultants27990 Sherman Rd, Menifee, CA 92585 Existing Patients: (951) 784-7111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
always prompt and caring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Back Pain, Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection, and Cervical Facet Joint Injection.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 6900 Brockton Ave Ste 103, Riverside, CA 92506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverside Community Hospital