Dr. Hamid Humayun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Humayun's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hamid Humayun, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Humayun completed a residency at Advocate Christ Med Center. He currently practices at Akhtar MD Sc and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Humayun is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Advocate Christ Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Edward Hines Jr Va Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Ohio Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Mary Nazareth Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Osmania Med Coll, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology- AIN
Kilpatrick- Dialysis Center4800 N Kilpatrick Ave, Chicago, IL 60630 Existing Patients: (773) 545-3693
Maple Avenue Kidney Center610 S Maple Ave Ste 4100, Oak Park, IL 60304 Existing Patients: (708) 660-4100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Humayun?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Humayun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Humayun frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Iron Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Humayun's office is located at 5140 N California Ave Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60625. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Humayun speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Humayun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Loretto Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Westlake Hospital