Dr. Hal Kipfer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kipfer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hal Kipfer, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Joliet, IL. Dr. Kipfer completed a residency at Ball Mem Hospital. He currently practices at DuPage Medical Group - Official and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kipfer is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Ball Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Medical Group - Official
Radiology2100 Glenwood Ave, Joliet, IL 60435 Existing Patients: (630) 545-7880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kipfer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kipfer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kipfer's office is located at 2100 Glenwood Ave, Joliet, IL 60435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kipfer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus