Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hal Bowers, MD
Dr. Hal Bowers, MD is
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowers?
- Augusta University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Hal Bowers, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bowers' profile.
Dr. Bowers in specializes in Radiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bowers' office is located at 1120 15th St # BBR-5513 Augusta, GA 30912. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bowers provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Hal Bowers, MD is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Hal Bowers, MD holds board certification in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Bowers has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
Augusta University Medical Center
Medical College of Georgia1120 15th St # BBR-5513, Augusta, GA 30912 Call