Dr. Habeeb Ahmad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Habeeb Ahmad, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Woodbury, NY. He currently practices at Long Island Queens Hearing Assoc Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NYU Langone Ophthalmology Associates
Nyu Urology Associates222 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (212) 263-2573
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
One of the best doctors I have ever met in my life! Very kind, passionate and informative. Very professional and intelligent person. I wish there were more doctors like Dr.Ahmad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmad frequently treats Stye, Blepharitis, and Chalazion.
Dr. Ahmad's office is located at 225 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.