Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diercksen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hans Diercksen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bomoseen, VT. Dr. Diercksen completed a residency at Conemaugh Valley Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Castleton Family Health Center and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diercksen is board certified in Family Practice.
- Conemaugh Valley Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Castleton Family Health Center275 Route 30 N, Bomoseen, VT 05732 Existing Patients: (802) 468-5641
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diercksen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diercksen frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Immunization Administration, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Diercksen's office is located at 275 Route 30 N, Bomoseen, VT 05732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diercksen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center