Dr. Gustave Pogo, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Pogo completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Winthrop Vascular Surgery Associates and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pogo is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Winthrop Vascular Surgery Associates
Winthrop Vascular Surgery Associates120 Mineola Blvd Ste 300, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-4400
- 2 120 Mineola Blvd Ste 300, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-4400
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Northshore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Northshore U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pogo?
We saw Dr Pogo to get a second opinion for a bypass surgery for my dad. He took his time to look at all the tests and imaging and said that my dad indeed needs a surgery. In addition, my dad also has an aFib (atrial fibrillation) and Dr. Pogo suggested that we take care of both problems in one surgery. Other surgeons told us that these are two different procedures. Dr Pogo performed one surgery and fixed both problems. He is just amazing! Thank you!
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Southside Hospital