Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gurpreet Baweja, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Baweja completed a residency at PGIMER. He currently practices at Texas Health Heart And Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baweja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA / COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Medical School — 2004
- U Of Az Sarner Heart Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- PGIMER, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Suny, Residency Hospital — 1998
- King George Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baweja?
Dr. Bowega is amazing. He was caring and compassionate. I feel so blessed to have been treated by him and to have him as my doctor. This amazing physician needs new staff tho.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baweja frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baweja's office is located at 1300 W Terrell Ave Ste 500, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baweja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
Texas Health Heart And Vascular Specialists
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Specialists1300 W Terrell Ave Ste 500, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 252-5000
Consultants in Cardiology
City of Fort Worth Employee Health Center -6048 LAKE WORTH BLVD, Fort Worth, TX 76135 (817) 238-0296