Dr. Nigam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gunjan Nigam, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Nigam completed a residency at Unc. She currently practices at East Cary Family Physicians and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Unc, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Rajasthan University, Medical School — 1998
- St Patrick Girls School, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Cary Family Physicians
East Cary Family Physicians103 Parkway Office Ct Ste 104, Cary, NC 27518 Existing Patients: (919) 200-6587
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nigam?
Dr. Nigam is really caring and an excellent doctor. She takes time and listens to your concerns. She has wonderful bedside manners. Highly recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gunjan Nigam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nigam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nigam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nigam frequently treats Wellness Examination, Anxiety, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Nigam's office is located at 103 Parkway Office Ct Ste 104, Cary, NC 27518. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nigam speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital