Dr. Gul Moonis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moonis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gul Moonis, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Moonis completed a residency at Med College Of Ohio. She currently practices at Columbia Univ Health Care Inc and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moonis is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- Hospital Of The University Penn, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Delhi / College of Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Med College Of Ohio, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Med Center Cen Mass Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moonis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moonis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moonis frequently treats Chordoma, Pituitary Tumor, and Vertebral Column Tumors.
Dr. Moonis' office is located at 630 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moonis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center