Dr. Guillermo Salinas, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Salinas completed a residency at Utmb. He currently practices at Rio Grande Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Rio Grande Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salinas is board certified in Cardiology.
Rio Grande Valley Cardiology
Rio Grande Regional Hospital101 E Ridge Rd Ste B, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 682-5665
- Utmb, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Utmb, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Utmb Galveston, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Facultad De Medicina, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salinas?
Very patient and informative would highly recommend
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Knapp Medical Center
- McAllen Medical Center
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- South Texas Health System Edinburg
- Starr County Memorial Hospital