Dr. Qu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Guangzhi Qu, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Qu completed a residency at U Miss MC. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic-rochester and is affiliated with Merit Health Rankin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qu is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- U Miss MC, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beijing Med Univ, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qu?
Wonderful, caring physician. Willing to listen and discuss your medical condition. Highly recommend. Unfortunately I can't say the same for his office staff. They lost test results and I heard them speaking about private medical information publicly. He needs to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guangzhi Qu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Qu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qu frequently treats Anemia, Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Qu's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qu speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Merit Health Rankin
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital