Dr. San has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory San, MD is a cardiology specialist in Easley, SC. Dr. San completed a residency at Greenville Memorial Medical Center. He currently practices at Upstate Cardiology - Easley and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. San is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. San?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory San, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. San's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. San accepts your insurance.
Dr. San frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. San's office is located at 702 N A ST, Easley, SC 29640. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown
Upstate Cardiology - Easley
Upstate Cardiology - Easley702 N A ST, Easley, SC 29640 (864) 859-9855
- 2 114 Hospital Dr # A-1, Simpsonville, SC 29681 (864) 235-7665
Upstate Cardiology - Greenville
Upstate Cardiology PA2 Innovation Dr, Greenville, SC 29607 (864) 235-7665