Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-2243.
Dr. Gregory Tramuta, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Tramuta completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tramuta is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Philadelphia Assn Psychoa, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Jefferson Headache Center900 Walnut St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tramuta?
I’ve been dealing with a lot over the past 28 years of my life. Dr. Tramuta Finally helped me get to the bottom of my issues. Diagnosed me with what I always thought I could have without me even saying a word. Thankful to be on the right track now. Looking forward to many great treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Tramuta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tramuta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tramuta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tramuta frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain), and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Tramuta's office is located at 900 Walnut St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tramuta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital