Call (571) 470-7654 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gregory Schenk, MD is a urology specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Schenk completed a residency at Montefiore Hospital | Montefiore Hospital. He currently practices at The Urology Group and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schenk is board certified in Urology.
- Mayo Graduate School, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Hospital | Montefiore Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Hospital, Internship Hospital
- State University Of New York, Medical School
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optimum HealthCare
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Urology Group
The Urology Group1860 Town Center Dr Ste 160, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7654
Leesburg224d Cornwall St Nw Ste 400, Leesburg, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7649
The Urology Group19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 112, Lansdowne, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7646
Stone Springs24430 Stone Springs Blvd Unit 100, Dulles, VA 20166 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7639
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schenk?
Amazing. One of the most caring physicians i have ever seen in addition to being a highly qualified and trained professional. Nobody wants kidney stones but when you have them you want Dr. Schenk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schenk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Schenk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schenk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schenk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schenk frequently treats Prostate Removal, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Polyuria.
Dr. Schenk's office is located at 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 160, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital