Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 826-8034, and for other questions, call (866) 624-7637.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2951
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chalmette, LA. Dr. Vorhoff completed a residency at Tulane Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Saint Bernard Community Health Center and is affiliated with Saint Bernard Parish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vorhoff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Saint Bernard Community Health Center
Saint Bernard Community Health Center - Cardiology8050 W Judge Perez Dr Ste 3200, Chalmette, LA 70043 Call
Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center
Edward St Martin MD Siddharth K Bhansali MD2633 Napoleon Ave Ste 500, New Orleans, LA 70115 Call
- 3 200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 205, Kenner, LA 70065 Call
- Veterans Administration Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Tulane Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vorhoff?
Dr. Vorhoff is one of my favorites for sure. He takes the time to talk to me and to listen. He’s also very competent. When I had a problem with swollen ankles, he solved it immediately. I like him and have faith in him.
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Touro Infirmary
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vorhoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Vorhoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vorhoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vorhoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vorhoff frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Vorhoff's office is located at 8050 W Judge Perez Dr Ste 3200, Chalmette, LA 70043. Find other locations and directions.