Dr. Gregory Soares, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soares' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Soares, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Soares completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at RHODE ISLAND HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soares?
Dr. Soares has an excellent bedside manner. He is thorough in his explanation of different medical issues and answers any questions you may have. He was very reassuring and helped put mine and my husband's mind at ease about my medical concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soares accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soares frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Soares' office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soares has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital