Dr. Hanna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Hanna, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Hanna completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanna is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- UCLA-NPI, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Medical School — 1987
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Hanna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hanna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hanna frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Hanna's office is located at 4250 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Rachel Upjohn Building4250 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 (734) 764-0231