Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Eaves, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aiken, SC. Dr. Eaves completed a residency at Palmetto Hlth Alliance, Cardiovascular Diseases Greenville Hosp System, Internal Medicine. They currently practice at Carolina Heart and Vascular Center and are affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers. They accept multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eaves is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Palmetto Richland Hosp System, Fellowship Hospital
- Palmetto Hlth Alliance, Cardiovascular Diseases Greenville Hosp System, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Greenville Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eaves?
Very thorough, very prompt, very professional, couldn't ask for better service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Eaves specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eaves frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eaves' office is located at 137 MIRACLE DR, Aiken, SC 29801. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gregory Eaves, MD is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers.
Yes, Dr. Gregory Eaves, MD holds board certifications in Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Eaves has over 28 years of healthcare experience.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers