Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lux accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory Lux, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Lux completed a residency at Keesler USAF Med Ctr. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma of Springfield and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lux is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Keesler USAF Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Keesler USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lux?
He is retired now but he was one of the best allergist I have ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lux frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Pollen Allergy, and Hives.
Dr. Lux's office is located at 3231 S National Ave Ste 200, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lux has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Springfield
Allergy and Asthma of Springfield3231 S National Ave Ste 200, Springfield, MO 65807 (417) 885-0823