Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumkumian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory Kumkumian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Kumkumian completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Phys Heart Care and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumkumian is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumkumian?
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Phys Heart Care
Johns Hopkins Phys Heart Care6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 897-5301
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kumkumian frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kumkumian's office is located at 6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kumkumian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital