Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Brodsky, MD
Dr. Gregory Brodsky, MD is
- Michael Reese Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Riga Medical Academy, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brodsky?
Dr. Brodsky is excellent. He listens to and respects his patients, explains medical terms in plain English, and is knowledgeable about psychiatric drugs. I have been seeing him for many years and recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gregory Brodsky, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Brodsky's profile.
Dr. Brodsky in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Brodsky frequently treats the following conditions: Psychosis Due to Mental Illness. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Brodsky's office is located at Call For Appointment Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Brodsky is able to speak Russian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brodsky provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Gregory Brodsky, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Gregory Brodsky, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 Call For Appointment, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 (617) 562-1600