Dr. Gregory Halligan, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Halligan completed a residency at St Christophers Hospital for Children. He currently practices at Saint Christophers Hospital NEO. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halligan is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Saint Christophers Hospital NEO
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children160 E ERIE AVE, Philadelphia, PA 19134 Existing Patients: (215) 427-5000
St Christophers Hosp for Children3601 A St, Philadelphia, PA 19134 Existing Patients: (215) 427-4820
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Christophers Hospital for Children, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halligan?
Dr. Halligan and his team are simply the best!! I'm very thankful to have such wonderful team treat my son.