Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Famiglio's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Famiglio, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Williamsport, PA. Dr. Famiglio completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at Family Recovery Solutions. Dr. Famiglio is board certified in Addiction Medicine.
- Usf School Of Business-Mba, Other Education — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Abington Memorial Hospital General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1986
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Recovery Solutions1101 E 3RD ST, Williamsport, PA 17701 Existing Patients: (570) 505-3180
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Famiglio?
I see Dr. Famiglio for pain management and he's excellent. He always takes time to listen and help. I've been coming here for over a year and I'd recommend dr. Famiglio to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Famiglio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Famiglio frequently treats Addiction, Chronic Pain, and Drug Abuse.
Dr. Famiglio's office is located at 1101 E 3RD ST, Williamsport, PA 17701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Famiglio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.