Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michaud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory Michaud, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Michaud completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Boston University Med Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Boston City Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart1215 21st Ave S Fl 5, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Brigham and Women's Cardiology
Brigham and Women's Cardiology75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 307-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michaud?
I had a cardiac ablation done by Dr. Michaud in 2012 and have been fine since.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michaud frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Michaud's office is located at 1215 21st Ave S Fl 5, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michaud has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital