Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Smith, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center. He currently practices at ANOINTED HEALTH PARTNERS and is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Howard University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Sagamore Health Network
- Saint Francis Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anointed Health Partners
Anointed Health Partners2200 E 93rd St, Chicago, IL 60617 Existing Patients: (773) 768-2535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith is an extraordinary physician. He is progressive with his treatment therapy and very patient with his patients. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family. They are all very happy with the services they have received.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Wellness Examination, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Hypertension.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 2200 E 93rd St, Chicago, IL 60617. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Trinity Hospital