Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD is
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1988
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, Internship Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- PA Insurance Services
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dean?
He did a excellent job on my 7 months old boy
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gregory Dean, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dean's profile.
Dr. Dean in specializes in Pediatric Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dean frequently treats the following conditions: Balanoposthitis, Phimosis and Bedwetting. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dean's office is located at 500 Old York Rd Jenkintown, PA 19046. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dean provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Gregory Dean, MD holds board certification in Pediatric Urology.
Dr. Dean has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Urology for Children
Urology for Children500 Old York Rd, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Existing Patients: (223) 201-6595
Urology for Children859 Town Center Dr, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (223) 201-6595
Urology for Children160 E Erie Ave Ste 2205, Philadelphia, PA 19134 Existing Patients: (223) 201-6595
Urology for Children, LLC200 Bowman Dr Ste E360, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Existing Patients: (223) 201-6595