Dr. Johnsen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Johnsen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Johnsen completed a residency at U Okla. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Institute and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital Pryor. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnsen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Okla, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnsen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Johnsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnsen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnsen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Johnsen's office is located at 1265 S Utica Ave Ste 300, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital Pryor
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center