Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Greg Sampognaro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Monroe, LA. Dr. Sampognaro completed a residency at U Ala-Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Sampognaro Cardiovascular Clinic and is affiliated with Glenwood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sampognaro is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Ala-Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Ala-Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sampognaro Cardiovascular Clinic2516 Broadmoor Blvd Ste 2b, Monroe, LA 71201 Existing Patients: (318) 322-7726
Michael J Sampognaro MD
Michael J Sampognaro MD1 Bancroft Cir, Monroe, LA 71201 Existing Patients: (318) 361-0995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sampognaro?
Second time using Dr Sampognaro for angina and chest discomfort. He gets straight to the problem and takes care of it with incredible confidence. Glad he is young and will hopefully stay in practice through my elder years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sampognaro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sampognaro frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Sampognaro's office is located at 2516 Broadmoor Blvd Ste 2b, Monroe, LA 71201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis P & S Surgery & Heart Center