Dr. Moody has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregg Moody, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Athens, AL. Dr. Moody completed a residency at U Tenn Memphis/Le Bonheur Chldns Med Ctr. He currently practices at Gregg P Moody MD and is affiliated with Athens - Limestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Tenn Memphis/Le Bonheur Chldns Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2006
- U Tenn Memphis/Le Bonheur Chldns Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2002
- Mississippi State University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gregg P Moody MD
North Al Eyecare15242 Greenfield Dr, Athens, AL 35613 Existing Patients: (256) 233-2914
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moody?
When my eye was bleeding instead of sending me to the ER he met me in the office after hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregg Moody, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moody's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moody accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moody frequently treats Stye, Ocular Hypertension, and Uveitis and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Moody's office is located at 15242 Greenfield Dr, Athens, AL 35613. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Athens - Limestone Hospital