Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory Blackman, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Blackman completed a residency at Baystate Med Center. He currently practices at Providence Diagnostic Imaging and is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackman is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Diagnostic Imaging
Sisters of Providence Health System Mercy271 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104 Existing Patients: (413) 748-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blackman's office is located at 271 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blackman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center