Dr. Wheatley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grayson Wheatley, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Wheatley completed a residency at U Tex Swstn Med Sch. He currently practices at TEMPLE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wheatley is board certified in General Surgery.
- Ariz Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Arizona Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U Tex Swstn Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ohio State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- SHANDS HOSPITAL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1994
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiovascular Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wheatley?
Love him, he saved my life during my surgery. When other drs blew me off he took my case and did the surgery. I had complications that were not expected and because of him I’m alive and well. At 25 years old I have aortic valve replacement, aneurysm graft(bentall procedure) and a triple bypass.. he came and seen me in hospital every day while I was there.. now it’s almost 2 years later and all is going great and I’ve have a baby. He was/ is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wheatley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wheatley frequently treats Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Aortic Aneurysm, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Wheatley's office is located at 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wheatley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Temple University Hospital
Temple University Hospital3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140 (212) 707-2000
TriStar Cardiovascular Surgery
TriStar Cardiovascular Surgery2400 Patterson St Ste 307, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 934-5951