Dr. Grayson Wheatley, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Wheatley completed a residency at U Tex SWstn Med Sch. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wheatley is board certified in General Surgery.
- 1 123 Main St, Nashville, TN 37203 111111111
- Ariz Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U Tex SWstn Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2004
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wheatley?
Love him, he saved my life during my surgery. When other drs blew me off he took my case and did the surgery. I had complications that were not expected and because of him I’m alive and well. At 25 years old I have aortic valve replacement, aneurysm graft(bentall procedure) and a triple bypass.. he came and seen me in hospital every day while I was there.. now it’s almost 2 years later and all is going great and I’ve have a baby. He was/ is the best.