Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Godbey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grant Godbey, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Godbey completed a residency at Oreg Hlth Scis U. He currently practices at Options Counseling. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Godbey is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Oreg Hlth Scis U, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Oreg Hlth Scis U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Oreg Hlth Scis U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godbey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Godbey frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Godbey's office is located at 2645 Portland Rd Ne Ste 120, Salem, OR 97301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Godbey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.