Dr. Burton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grant Burton, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Burton completed a residency at Pediatrics: Children's Hospital of Colorado. He currently practices at Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burton is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care: Children's Hospital of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Pediatrics: Children's Hospital of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School
- University of Colorado At Denver, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists7777 Forest Ln Ste C300j, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 566-7730
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grant Burton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burton frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Treadmill Stress Test, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Burton's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste C300j, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital