Call (561) 559-8610 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gracy Joshua, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Joshua completed a residency at Norwalk Hospital. She currently practices at MSPB Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Joshua is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Homer G Phillips Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Norwalk Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Norwalk Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Norwalk Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Mangalore University / Kasturba Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Care District of Palm Beach County
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joshua & Joshua MD PA3918 Via Poinciana Ste 1, Lake Worth, FL 33467 Existing Patients: (561) 559-8610
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joshua?
Amazing doctor who does not give up on you. She is knowledgeable and kind. A rare combination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gracy Joshua, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Joshua's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joshua accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joshua frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Joshua's office is located at 3918 Via Poinciana Ste 1, Lake Worth, FL 33467. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joshua speaks Spanish, Creole, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Joshua has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Jfk Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center North Campus