Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Grace Sun, MD
Dr. Grace Sun, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sun completed a residency at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center|New York Hospital Queens|New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine At Lower Manhattan and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sun is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Hospital Queens, Internship Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center|New York Hospital Queens|New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Medical School — 2005
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
Dr grace is excellent in her job she’s very kind and sweet I have more then 5 years visiting her and very happy to have her as my eyes Dr I recommend her ?? and her teem is very nice too
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grace Sun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sun frequently treats Floaters, Benign Neoplasm of Choroid, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Sun's office is located at 156 William Street, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sun speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.