Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Grace Sun, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9597
Dr. Grace Sun, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sun completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sun is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Hospital Queens, Internship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- New York Hospital Queens, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Medical School — 2005
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
Dr. Grace Sun is a very professional and methodical practitioner of her field. Imbued with confidence surely by her experience, Dr. Sun gave me confidence in the outcome even before the cataract removals and goniotomies she performed. More importantly, she was as involved in the post-surgery care as she was pre-surgery.
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grace Sun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sun frequently treats Floaters, Benign Neoplasm of Choroid, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Sun's office is located at 156 William St Fl 12, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sun speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.