Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Grace Pilcher, MD is a neurology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Pilcher completed a residency at U Nebr Med Ctr-Creighton U. She currently practices at GENERAL SURGERY & ONCOLOGY and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pilcher is board certified in Neurology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Nebr Med Ctr-Creighton U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Ill, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
General Surgery & Oncology
General Surgery & Oncology3623 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 101, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 364-3741
University Neurology820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 4a, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 774-5995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pilcher?
Very good first visit! Spent a good deal of time with me, ordered some significant bloodwork and has the broad outlines of a plan for my treatment. She is one of the few neurologists that I have seen that wasn't a waste of time. So far so good
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pilcher frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Peripheral Nerve Disorders, and Migraine.
Dr. Pilcher's office is located at 3623 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 101, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pilcher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
- University Hospital