Dr. Hyun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grace Hyun, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hyun completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. She currently practices at Nyu Urology Associates and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hyun is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hyun?
She correctly diagnosed and treated my daughters kidney stones when no NJ doctor could. She is amazing! Excellent bedside manner and very aware of adolescent need for privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grace Hyun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hyun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hyun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hyun frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Phimosis, and Hydrocele.
Dr. Hyun's office is located at 222 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hyun speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital