Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Jeffrey Stock, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Stock, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Stock completed a residency at Umdnj University Hospital. He currently practices at Physician Office and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stock is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- Children's Hospital of New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California-Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Umdnj University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Umdnj University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stock?
My daughter has been his patient for over 5 years, only good things to say about Dr. Stock. If he wasn't for his surgery my daughter's would need a kidney transplant. We see him yearly for check up and until today she never had an infection ever again. We follow all the instructions he gave us at each apt and she still great. I recommend him to anyone.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Stock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stock frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Phimosis, and Bedwetting.
Dr. Stock's office is located at 5 East 98th Street, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.