Dr. Gopa Green, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Green's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gopa Green, MD is a nephrology specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Green completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hosp. She currently practices at Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington University Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Harvard Med Sch, Boston, Ma, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates2301 Circadian Way Ste A, Santa Rosa, CA 95407 Existing Patients: (707) 526-2027
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
You cannot find a more caring and compassionate Dr. , then Dr. Green. I've been a patient with her since she first came to Santa Rosa and there is no Dr. I trust in my health than her. The nephrology team is the best you'll find any where in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Green accepts your insurance.
Dr. Green frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Green's office is located at 2301 Circadian Way Ste A, Santa Rosa, CA 95407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Green speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Green has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital