Dr. Glenn Keiper, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Eugene, OR. Dr. Keiper completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at KeiperSpine and is affiliated with Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keiper is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Keiperspine, PC1410 Oak St Ste 200, Eugene, OR 97401 Existing Patients: (541) 485-2357
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keiper?
At seven weeks post-op, I am a walking miracle! Suffering with Spondylolisthesis, facet arthropathy, synovial cyst formation to produce severe canal stenosis. I am so thankful I made the decision to use Dr. Glenn Keiper for my back surgery. In every connection within the medical field I came upon during this journey, Dr. Keiper was the only surgeon recommended. I wanted a surgeon on the cutting edge of technology and Dr. Keiper designed and developed the technique used on my spine.
- Mckenzie-willamette Medical Center