Dr. Glen Tinkoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tinkoff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Glen Tinkoff, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Tinkoff completed a residency at Main Line Hospital - Lankenau. He currently practices at University Hosp Case Med Ctr and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. Dr. Tinkoff is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Med Coll Penn, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hosp Case Med Ctr
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tinkoff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tinkoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tinkoff frequently treats Laparotomy, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Appendectomy, Open.
Dr. Tinkoff's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tinkoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital