Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gimelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giorgio Gimelli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Gimelli completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at University Hospital and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gimelli is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Presby Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U Genoa, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gimelli?
Dr. Gimelli has been treating me for approximately 10 years now. He is so wonderful. He's kind and though he's extremely busy, he never makes you feel like you are rushed. He always checks in on me after my surgeries which are just overnight stays, but once it was late and a holiday weekend. I think he is the greatest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gimelli frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gimelli's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gimelli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital