Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bottino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gino Bottino, MD is a hematology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Bottino completed a residency at Natl Cancer Inst. He currently practices at Nicholas A Ransom Professional Corp. and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bottino is board certified in Hematology.
- Natl Cancer Inst, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Montefiore Hosp-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1981
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc
Eastern Connecticut Hem/Onc330 Washington St Ste 220, Norwich, CT 06360 Existing Patients: (860) 886-8362
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bottino?
The wait time is always very long but that’s because Dr B takes his time to thoroughly answer all patient questions and provide answers and advice during appointments. His knowledge, determination to find the correct diagnosis and best individualized course of treatment, and very kind, caring bedside manner are well worth the wait. You’re receiving treatment for blood cancer, not getting an oil change. Additionally Dr B is a cancer survivor himself so he’s ‘been there.’
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bottino frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP).
Dr. Bottino's office is located at 1701 W Saint Marys Rd Ste 100, Tucson, AZ 85745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bottino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital