Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (718) 670-1180 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gina Villani, MD
New Patient(718) 804-5004
Dr. Gina Villani, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Villani completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. She currently practices at Queens Endoscopy ASC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Villani is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Queens Endoscopy ASC
New York-presbyterian Queens5645 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355 Call
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook, Medical School — 1989
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Villani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Villani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gina Villani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Villani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Villani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Villani frequently treats Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Villani's office is located at 5645 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Villani speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.