Dr. Gina Louie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Louie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gina Louie, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Louie completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Usa Medical of Manhattan LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Hosp/Meml Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greek, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Louie?
I met Gina at USA Vein Clinics office at New York office and she was quite polite and informative. She helped me to overcome the fear and saved my legs from pain! Recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Louie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Louie frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Spider Veins, and Varicose Veins.
Dr. Louie's office is located at 1153 1st Ave, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Louie speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Louie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.